Folders allow one to organise their iPhone apps, particularly into handy and space-saving collections. It is possible to place all music apps together, all social networking ones together, etc. This makes it easier to locate them when you require them.
You may be wondering how many apps and folders, may once have at one time. This depends upon the version of iOS that you have and also which model you have.
Factors That Determine How Many Apps and Folders Are Possible At One Time
The complete amount of folders and apps that an iPhone may have, alters according to the model, screen size, version of iOS that the phone is running.
- If you have a 5.5-inch iPhone, then you can have 24 folders per screen, four folders in the dock, having a total of 364 folders. You can have 135 apps per folder, 540 apps in the dock. This gives you a total number of apps being 49,140.
- A 4.7-inch iPhone can have 24 folders per screen, 4 folders in the dock, with a total of 364 total folders. The apps per folder will be 135, apps in the dock will be 540 giving you a total number of apps that are 49,140.
- A 4-inch iPhone having iOS 7 + will have 20 folders per screen, 4 folders in the dock, with total folders of 304. The apps per folder will be 135, apps in the dock will be 540 with a total of 41,040 number of apps.
- An iPhone that is 4-inch having iOS 6 & 5 will have 20 folders per screen, 4 folders in the dock, with a total of 224 folders. The apps per folder will be 16, apps in the dock will be 64, giving a total number of apps of 3,584.
- The 3.5-inch iPhone with iOS 4 will have 16 folders per screen, 4 folders in the dock, and 180 total folders. You will have 12 apps per folder, 48 apps in the dock and the total number of apps being 2,160.
- Technically speaking it is possible to actually install more apps which may be displayed on your iPhone. Nevertheless, with modern iPhones displaying up to about 50,000 apps, this is rather unlikely.
You now have some idea about how many apps and also folders an iPhone may have. So if your old iPhone does not fit to your needs and you are thinking of replacing it, you should recycle iPhone and make some money in return. To get the best price for your old iPhone, you can simply approach a mobile recycling comparison site and then you can use that earning for buying a new iPhone of your choice.