After the release of iPhone 8, iPhone X and XS versions, the value of iPhone 7 is seen to have taken a deep plunge. People want to get their hands on the new iPhones and want to get rid of their existing ones. However, they don’t seem to find suitable buyers for their iPhone 7s. People are either willing to pay very low prices or are not interested in buying an old model of an iPhone at all. This is where mobile recycling comparison sites come into the picture. If you want to sell iPhone 7 plus, then mobile recycling is the best option in every way.
Read on to learn why is it a good idea to sell my iPhone 7 32GB to a mobile phone recycling company!
Technology is always changing day by day, which means that people, who purchase a smartphone one day, may realise that the smartphone technology behind it is not quite up to speed with the newer smartphones that are getting released. So, if you are also one of those who is craving something new and exciting, then you will need to think a little bit about what you are going to do with your old phone. Whether it is an older model like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, or any other, you can benefit the most by selling it rather than throwing it away in garbage tins.
Reasons Why It Is A Good Idea To Sell iPhone 7 32GB to Recycling Companies
It’s the new trend! Everyone is selling their phones to recycling companies for cash. Nowadays, there is a large number of mobile phone recycling companies that allows people to sell their old mobile phones. These companies are established by professional authorities to safely dispose of and recycle mobile phones in many ways. Because of this, they also purchase non-functional or even broken phones that are otherwise considered as useless and worthless. Here’s why mobile phone recycling companies are the best way to sell your old iPhone 7:
- The first and most obvious reason is that you can earn money by selling your old used iPhone, which will then help you purchase the new one that you want.
- Many people leave their old phones in drawers or cupboards after upgrading to the new ones. Keep in mind that the longer you let your old iPhone sit around, the more it loses value. The pro parts in your iPhone that are still worth something will continue to devalue over time, which means that your phone really may be worthless if you keep waiting for years. Since you no longer want the mobile device, it’s better to just get rid of it than to keep it stored in your home where it will just gather dust and take up more space.
- Even if any part of your old iPhone is not working and you think the whole device is worthless, you should look into selling it. As you know that your iPhone contains valuable parts, these parts can be used by specialists who can take them out from your phone and use them for another phone. This is called mobile phone recycling.Therefore, many recycling companies are interested in paying you a fair price for your old iPhone that you no longer want.
- If you sell your old iPhone that has some minor fault and someone uses the pro iPhone parts to repair another used phone, then you are helping put used iPhones on the market. By doing this, you’re helping make iPhones affordable for people who can’t afford to buy new ones, and you’re also helping keep the price of iPhones down. The greater the supply of iPhones in the marketplace, the lower their prices will be.
- When you decide to sell your iPhone, you help keep it out of the landfill. Some people would never think of throwing their old phone away and would choose to recycle it instead. So, it’s a wise way to sell your old unwanted iPhone to a recycling company. They simply send your phones to local bodies to reuse the pro parts of your iPhone. It helps cut down on e-waste because fewer new parts have to be produced and your old phone doesn’t have to go through an energy expensive recycling process.
How to Get The Most Money When Sell Your iPhone 7
When you step foot in the mobile recycling market to sell your old phone, you will find a large number of recycling companies there. Each site offers you a different price for your specific iPhone model. As well, each one has their own terms and conditions in respects of payment etc. Therefore, it can be a daunting task to find the one that deals with the great price and suitable policies.
You should not just rely on a single site but instead, you should look up a few of the best ones to make sure that you get the best offer for your iPhone 7. Nevertheless, there is no need to browse several recycling sites by yourself and compare their prices and policies to find the best one. It really is a time and energy consuming task. Well, say a big thanks to mobile phone recycling comparison sites that have made it easier than before. By approaching one of the comparison sites, you can check how much leading mobile phone recycling sites are offering for your iPhone 7 at one place. These sites offer you a fair comparison of prices offered by top recycling sites so that you can easily find the best possible price for your iPhone.It’s fast, free, and easy to use!
Here’s How to Sell Your iPhone 7 Through Comparison Sites
If you never use a comparison site to sell your iPhone and you don’t know how these sites work, then there is nothing to worry about. Here is everything you need to know about these sites and this guideline will help you a lot:
- Look for a top comparison site-First of all, look up for the most reputable and highly rated mobile recycling comparison sites and then choose the one that you find the best.
- Search your phone- Enter your mobile make and model into the search box on the site’s homepage or you can simply choose your phone from the listed menu.
- Compare deals- Once you search your phone, the site will start working and provide you a list of best available deals offered by listed recycling sites by using an advanced comparison tool. It just takes a few seconds to do this.
- Pick up the top deal-Check all the available deals and choose the highest one.
- Post your phone & get cash-Once you pick up the deal, then you will need to fill out all the forms to provide information about you and your phone. Then after completing the online sale process, you will have to ship your phone at the address provided to you and then you can sit back and wait for your cash. Most of the good companies send your payment within three to five days. These companies offer different payment methods including cheque, bank transfer and PayPal for your convenience.
This is all what you need to sell your iPhone 7 for cash! In conclusion, you will agree that everyone can benefit when you decide to sell your old iPhone 7 to a recycling company. You earn money back, which you can then spend on a newer smartphone that you intend to buy. A repairing company gets access to valuable iPhone parts in order to repair more cell phones. Another customer gets the chance to buy a used iPhone, which they might not have been able to afford if they had to buy a new one. One more iPhone stays out of the landfill site and gets reused or recycled, which helps the Environment. Thus, the benefits of selling your used iPhone 7 are relatively clear. So, what are you thinking now? Selling is much better than just leaving the old phone in your drawer or throwing it into the bin. By spending a few minutes on a recycling comparison site, you can quickly earn yourself a nice bit of extra cash. So, turn your old unwanted iPhone 7 into cash now!